sure wish i hadda life like y'all do.... [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Printable View
sure wish i hadda life like y'all do.... [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
damnit...people got lives and didnt tell me?
STOMPS FOOT
Who got a life..*looks round the room*
oh yeahhhh much drama....blazey i wanna spam ya so hold yer breath for a moment *L* and uhm hostboard is much improved, click an add, help support and someday ohhhhh someday *EG*...
Tee J. you are a tinker toy [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Heidi. will you be my tinker toy when i come to see you *EG*....
1QuickSI. if i ever get some drama will ya come to see me *points down where my board is *L*....
Wizzardry man...i didn't have time to fight with it last night maybe tonight b4 ya even mention it....
Well.....I dont have anything against whiz either..I just tell it like it is yanno...Which is proabably why I spend most of my time in trouble... [img]eek.gif[/img]
I like HB too....obviously...and its where all my friends are so I stay where Im understood.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I do think however....That this board needs porn.....Lotsa nekkidness..... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Ok first off I said it would be great if we all could be in the same place, instead of being spread out, but I know that is an impossible dream.
You all have my new address to the castle, so anyone that knows me and cares about me will come thee and post.
Steven, I have been with Hostboard for a long time, and will continue to be. I just have to go with what gives me more option's for my forum. Nothing personal.
Blaze, I don't expect you to leave Hostboard! Just visit my board and have a good time there.
Tee Ehn, we will get it figured out. I don't know why your having such a difficult time getting in but, it will work out.
Chloe,why have you not been to visit me?
Same question to you Reverend.
Tee..Are you coming to T.O or something?..*L*
and I'll not only be your Tinker Toy....But i'll let ya use me bebe... [img]wink.gif[/img]
eeeeeeyeah!..smoochs wizzie!
HEIDI..Show Me The PORN!!!..*chants*..thus far all we got is Rev's toybox in here..*wiggles eyebrows*
TEE..baybee..you can spam me any ol day..and i gauronteeeeee it'll be good.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
So how many licks does it take to get to the center of Blazey??? Betchya I can do it in 3 [img]wink.gif[/img] LoL
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by 1QuickSI:
So how many licks does it take to get to the center of Blazey??? Betchya I can do it in 3 [img]wink.gif[/img] LoL</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
<font size=50>OMG falls dead</font size>
and Blazey..you did? *L
[img]rolleyes.gif[/img]